Drive by Wire

kierrea35

Established Member
I'm getting ready to swap the throttle body, but I'm not seeing ETC section to change the values. Is there another name that I should look under? Not seeing anything labeled as drive by wire either.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Check on the SCT forum. Last I heard you needed to take a class or something to that effect to unlock it. There was chatter they were going to open it up to everyone but I haven't been on there in awhile.

15PSI

Established Member
The Drive-by-wire stuff as I said in another post is not available when you purchase PRP. SCT can throw a switch to enable other tables but you must demonstrate to SCT that you are experienced with tuning. They don't allow newbies access to tables that give them the freedom to change things that are injurious to the car. They will give you additional access after attending one of their classes or you can call Derive and by demonstrating your understanding of the various parameters (they will test you), they might give you access.

kierrea35

Established Member
Thanks for the response. I called today. Once it's established that you know what you are doing, they will upgrade your access to enable more options. I noticed it unlocked drive by wire and one or two others, but I haven't really tried to figure out which ones.

Users who are viewing this thread