Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
*Edited for user error*

Last edited by a moderator:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
While I was growing up in New Orleans, I commonly saw the pitfalls of people driving drunk.

Louisiana, now leads the nation in dwi related accidents and deaths.

My friends know that I have a standing policy that I will pick them up when ever\where ever they are if they feel they have had too much to drink.

I also know how people are when they have had too much to drink and want to drive home. I have been in numerous altercations with friends who refuse to let me drive them home.

It is sad to say, but just last week, after a wedding reception, a friend of my fiance refused to let us drive her back home.

I got a phone call from the state trooper at 3AM letting me know that she was being arrested for dwi. She was driving on the wrong side of the road an just missed an oncoming car (thank God).

So I spent the rest of the night bailing her out of jail, perhaps I should have let her stay there to teach her a lesson.

Be safe and smart.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by byevette
While I was growing up in New Orleans, I commonly saw the pitfalls of people driving drunk.

Louisiana, now leads the nation in dwi related accidents and deaths.

My friends know that I have a standing policy that I will pick them up when ever\where ever they are if they feel they have had too much to drink.

I also know how people are when they have had too much to drink and want to drive home. I have been in numerous altercations with friends who refuse to let me drive them home.

It is sad to say, but just last week, after a wedding reception, a friend of my fiance refused to let us drive her back home.

I got a phone call from the state trooper at 3AM letting me know that she was being arrested for dwi. She was driving on the wrong side of the road an just missed an oncoming car (thank God).

So I spent the rest of the night bailing her out of jail, perhaps I should have let her stay there to teach her a lesson.

Be safe and smart.

Should have left her sorry butt :mj: :mj: :gt:

darkcrayz

Established Member
Dear God, I cant sleep now. Few of my friends have tried to drive drunk, we had to wrestle the keys out of them and drive them home for the evening. Glad we do, hate for that to happen to anyone.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Jesus Christ that's horrible. Brings tears to my eyes.

If that happened to me I would honestly put a bullet in my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread