Dremel stock GT front grille

Graboid

Established Member
Really? Upgrading the wheels to a larger size and lowering the car is the same as cutting something on it when there are tons of grille choices out there?

Funny, I don't see people with high end cars taking a dremel to them, but they buy wheels and suspension too. :loser:

Yes because no cutting is involved in say a… mmm let's see around 50- $100000 turbo install on a Lamborghini. Just some people actually modify stuff then others plug and play:beer:

Last edited:

Graboid

Established Member
Really? Upgrading the wheels to a larger size and lowering the car is the same as cutting something on it when there are tons of grille choices out there?

Funny, I don't see people with high end cars taking a dremel to them, but they buy wheels and suspension too. :loser:

Just saying modifications are done on everything from rat rods to 1 off cars. And not just people that like to plug and play but by people that have the guts/want to be different.

Last edited:

CCS86

Established Member
I cant see this adding a even a tiny difference if you want to lower temps pick up a different heat exchanger ive actually got one on the way for my tvs

Good thing the laws governing fluid mechanics and heat transfer don't care what you think.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Ill will try to get a couple pics today. I still need to repaint the grill to make it all the same color again. It came out ok(I am by no means a pro dremel operator).

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
This thread is ridiculous...here are some pics of mine.

So I am doing some cosmetic surgery on my Boss grill....I didn't take initial pics, but you guys all know how restrictive the Boss gril is. It's like FoMoCo got lazy and left half the grill slats in place.

Here is after removing several of the top center slats...this pic shows how I start by dremeling horizontally with a reinforced cut off wheel:
c94ebd93.jpg

b7f4e633.jpg

I also removed the fake fog light shrouds...I will put some nylon mesh behind to prevent rocks from hitting the radiator:
ed9b2003.jpg

And it is all masked up and ready for paint:
d80f5093.jpg

Grill is finished...a couple hours of work and I have a very nice replica 302S grill:rolling:

Here it is after painting:
76a70e5d.jpg

And after installing the mesh:
1ba247ee.jpg

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wait.. Are you this guys financial advisor? No? GTFO

Hahahaha TRYING to give rookies like yourself some knowledge. Don't like it keep wasting money. Hahahaha way to show me. :bash:

Last edited:

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Hahahaha TRYING to give rookies like yourself some knowledge. Don't like it keep wasting money. Hahahaha way to show me. :bash:

:loser:

You sure did give us knowledge with your nonsense. His car, his money, he can do whatever he wants to with it. Doesnt seem your aware of that.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
:loser:

You sure did give us knowledge with your nonsense. His car, his money, he can do whatever he wants to with it. Doesnt seem your aware of that.

Hahahaha we feel they same about you everytime you make a thread asking which is better K&N vs AFE. :nonono:.

BTW YOU said it yourself his car his money. Same goes with his reponse in this thread about paying 34k an using a dremal tool on it. It's the OP car an his money. So he does what he wants with it.

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
Why everyone hating on the guy with the GT500 front clip? I think it looks badass, he doesnt have GT500 badging anywhere. Every generation of mustang, people have always liked the cobra looks over the GT looks. so typical that people with GT500 hate on the non Gt500 crowd. When I had my 03 cobra i felt the same way.

WHITEMACH

Established Member
i just did this today, so it gets more air and makes a straight shot to the air intake . deleted the fog lights and made a boss looking grill that really works!
pict0123g.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread