Dreams????

Sinnz28

Established Member
I have been having really vivid dreams lately. Does anyone else have em.

Here is my latest dream.

My dream started out with me running down the street as I was running I start to lower my body to the ground and then morph into a car. I speed around town for a little bit and then spot and old girlfriend calling me so I stop and I am back to normal. I realize who it was and took off running down an ally way between two houses and by two old ladies. One was wearing a white gown with white hair down to her but and the other was wearing a cover alls and a flannel shirt with short brown hair and big glasses.
There is trees in front of me so I turn left about a block down the ally makes me go right. Then it opens up into a field with a yellow brick pathway. With big huge oak trees. I stop running and turn around to look at the ally and out from one of the oak trees jumps a little demon looking guy doing kung foo and screaming. He is about 3 feet tall horns all over his body and looks like he was burnt up in a fire. His eyes and teeth were very white though. He is kicking and punching as he is running towards me. I get ready for a fight and then he jumps up and puts his hands together and dives into my mouth and goes in me.

let me hear your interpretations?

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Someone will PIIYB this weekend. It will be a pleasant surprise.

In all seriousness, that sounds really creepy, the type of dream you wake up from sweating and thinking WTF?

Last edited:

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Had a dream I was driving a Koenisegg CCX around the Nurburgring.. Did about 5 laps before I woke up : ( I'm hella hoping I have a lot more of those dreams.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I have weird dreams ALL the time. My latest one is about an old girlfriend from high school. The last time I saw her I was really mean for no real reason except that my first wife was a beeotch and saw me talking to her. Now I feel the need to call her and apologize to her. My dream told me to do so. So now I have here house narrowed down to within 3 minutes of my house now. Should be interesting

Sinnz28

Established Member
No transformers. not in a while. it was fun dream at the begining and then sucked at the end.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
No transformers. not in a while. it was fun dream at the begining and then sucked at the end.

hmm....yeah I hate those kind of dreams. I had an awful dream about myself getting married a couple weeks ago. My grandma planned the whole thing. The cake was from Albertson's. Awful. :nonono:

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
I had this one a few nights ago... This black guy(looked like the arms dealer guy in lord of war) was driving my cobra(which was a vert for some reason) and my little brother was in the back seat, he started hauling ass and i was like hey man slow down. Right when i said that we wrecked, when i came to i started looking for my brother but i couldn't find him and started panicking searching everywhere. I woke up sweating really bad and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I really hate crap like that.

TexRob

Established Member
I still Remember a dream I had when I was a Kid,I was walking down the sidewalk,there was some guy I didn't know sitting in a lawnchair,as I walked past him,he pulled out a .45 Cal & shot me in the Stomach,I swear I woke up & my Gut was Hurting,very Vivid Dream.

Users who are viewing this thread