DreamCruise info

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
yea..is that the towns close to their? pontiac and ferndale? ill look for hotels their but if you get some ideas itd be cool. just a nice chepa place kinda close. i just have no idea about the area... i dont mind driving a lil bit. thanks

The Cruise goes from Ferndale to Pontiac. Kinda like from Southboro to Worcester. http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/2004
I'll ask for some ideas on where to stay.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I made reservations at a Ramada Inn Limited in Northville. Supposedly its in a decent neighborhood. If you find any other good places to stay let me know. I plan to go.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
itd be cool if we al stayed at the same place too..i just printed out about 20 hotel info sheets, all under $100 a night. whats everyone lookin to spend? i have hotels from the center of detroit to pontiac. when do u guys plan on leaving? wednesday? thursday?

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I plan to leave on Wednesday. I'm paying $55.00 a night at the Ramada Inn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
One other thing, if a group of you come up make sure you post on the Motor City Terminator section as we are setting up a "snake pit" for our sort. You are more than welcome to participate and you'll find the parking a relief with 1.5 MM people around it gets a little busy.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ok, i think i found the hotel. but who is really going and when? i want to know either a wednesday or thursday chekc in. they have plenty of rroms and are 3 blocks form the intersection of 8 mile and woodward! cheap too!!! so whats it gonna be boys???

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobrasized
One other thing, if a group of you come up make sure you post on the Motor City Terminator section as we are setting up a "snake pit" for our sort. You are more than welcome to participate and you'll find the parking a relief with 1.5 MM people around it gets a little busy.

im signed up!!!!

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
ok, i think i found the hotel. but who is really going and when? i want to know either a wednesday or thursday chekc in. they have plenty of rroms and are 3 blocks form the intersection of 8 mile and woodward! cheap too!!! so whats it gonna be boys???

You might want to run that area by the Motor City guys. That's getting close to the part of Woodward where it's not so cool.

There's parts of Woodward outside of Detroit where it's kinda like Robocop country.

I'll probably be out there the Sunday or Monday before. Signed up for the Mustang Alley parking in Ferndale. I just need to find out how to contact them out there.

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by FastFwd
You might want to run that area by the Motor City guys. That's getting close to the part of Woodward where it's not so cool.

There's parts of Woodward outside of Detroit where it's kinda like Robocop country.

I'll probably be out there the Sunday or Monday before. Signed up for the Mustang Alley parking in Ferndale. I just need to find out how to contact them out there.

John

sounds good! i should have thought of that when i said 8 mile road huh? :lol: its in southfield which is next to huntington woods

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
sounds good! i should have thought of that when i said 8 mile road huh? :lol: its in southfield which is next to huntington woods
Yeah, and M&M(spelling?:p ) wasn't singing(?) about the suburbs.

John

Users who are viewing this thread