Dream truck and trailer combo 4 sale

slash

Established Member
NEED TO SELL!!!

32,000 obo

2004 f-350 lariet, dually, 4X4, FX4 offroad package. MINT! 51,000 miles

Clean carfax, no paint or bodywork, EVER!

this is my daily truck that i have used for very light towing duty never EVER pulled a 5th wheel...just a 24 foot enclosed trailer 2x a month tops! i have been religous on the maintenance and the truck just passed a full inspection at the local ford dealer. i have a 7yr 100k extended warranty on the truck, so if there was even a hint of a problem i fixed it. the oil changes and fuel filters have been done as scheduled as well as the rest of the needed manit.

the truck has a ton of things don to it, the right way. here is a list. im sure im forgetting something though.

electronics.

pioneer d3 touch screen navigation, bluetooth, back up camera, 10" drop down dvd with 31 built in games, tokensha prodigy brake controller, integrated ipod hookup (plays on screen), commercial quality strobes (4 in the front grill, 2 on the tow hitch), removeable magnet mount roof mounted strobe.

exterior.

window tint, window visors, bug guard, bed liner, hard tannou cover with under lights and locks (was 900 dollars), husky toolbox, magnaflow 5' tip, 3 piece billit grill, molded mud guards. LED plate lights

just done.

new drive belt, oil change, fuel filter, goodyear ta tires 5k ago (all 6!), por50 rust proof paint on all exposed frame areas.

trailer...

2007 haulmark race trailer. this is a very very nice trailer that i am the original owner of and is like brand new. i used it to tow less than 200 miles total. this trailer was over 10 grand new!!!

options include.

10k axles, finished walls and cieling, overhead cabinets, closet, 48' door, 30 amp service, wall recipticle, flourescent lights, led's outside. chrome corners

i added,

pit pal towel/hand cleaning station, helmet rack, flashlight holder, tire guage holder, broom holder, 2 craftsman 6 drawer quiet glide tool boxes, led under cabinet lights.

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

ad2.jpg

2949_3.jpg

ad1.jpg

ad6.jpg

ad7.jpg

ad9.jpg

trailer...

7670_12.jpg

7386_12.jpg

750c_12.jpg