Dream cruise kills... 4-0!!

MARK C

Established Member
If you have never been there...all I can say is you need to be!!
First I laid down a 1961 Vette 4 speed, modded, After 1'st it was over! 2'nd race was a sweet 71 Boss351 4spd..I was in the slow lane he in the fast lane (4 lane rd) He came out if the hole wot! He had me bye 3 cars before I nailed 1'st, caught and passed him bye the top of 2"nd gear! Next up, a 97 or 98 GT we started talking I asked what he dynoed, he said 290 @ the wheels I told him I only did 280.We were in 2'nd gear I told him to jump on it,he did, I waited till he was a car in front,then I followed and had him bye a car @ the top of 2'nd! Nice guy asked a bunch of questions at the next light. Next, a young guy in in a C-5...he got the jump on me (most Vettes won't race me?)Realed him in, and had him bye a car in 3'rd! I could'nt have had a better day!!!

Last edited:

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
I drove up from Memphis, TN to atted the dream cruise. My roommate is from RochesterHills so we have been here since last Wed. I was in my DSG 04 Lightning. Didnt really get to race anyone at the cruise. Very cool and I had a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread