Dream car? Share it!

danger0us

Established Member
redfararri.jpg

This is my dream car and rims, what I wouldnt give to own this beauty exactly as is :cryying:

IShb3w

Established Member
87Mustang5_0 said:
My dream car.. No lie is a

03/04 Cobra lol.. WOO! Cant wait to have one.

same here, i just tried to get one but my dad wont cosign :(

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I would wait until you can sign it for yourself, your too young to own a fast ass car like that. Hell im fortunate to own this car and im 17

IShb3w

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
I would wait until you can sign it for yourself, your too young to own a fast ass car like that. Hell im fortunate to own this car and im 17

im 21. not saying im old enough but when theres kids around here younger than me driving them it pisses me off. i make the same amount of money as a kid i know that owns one. hes an idiot tho and paid 32k for it with 1900 miles and already had the rear fixed for leaking which it still does and is constantly in the shop for it. im currently just trying to get something cheap like a scion. my bank told me i have zero credit which is BS cuz i have a credit card and a loan through them that i just paid off the other day. the woman i talked to was being a total bitch, oh well. id be struggling paying for a cobra anyway, this way ill have some extra cash.

Users who are viewing this thread