Dragun Paintball gun package

01vert

Established Member
Dragun Paintball gun package FS or FT

I have a Dragun TES in black electronic frame paintball gun. Adult owned. comes with stock black barrel, nylon anti chop bolt, shim kit to adjust velocity, spring kit and spare parts kit. Gun shoots great but have no time at all. Micro switch has been modified for light pull and easily walks. All electronic functions controlled by two recessed buttond and LCD screen including shot counter. Has a couple of small scratches on the filler neck which is replaceable.
Gun only shot on air. Comes with a steel 48 cu in 3000 psi tank, no hydro test needed until 8/2009 and a neoprene REDZ cover for the tank.
Also has a HALO electronic reloader B, clear shell, works on 6 AA cells and will do 25bps easy. a couple of small cosmetic only cracks in the halo shell, works perfectly.

Gun has not been shot much as I bought it to go with my son who decided he really doesnt want to play paintball anymore.

Looking for only $250 for complete package, Will throw in a 4 tube waist holder and 4 tubes with it. Intersting trades for parts for my 01 cobra

Don't know how to post pics but will email upon request, thanks for looking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread