Drags radials?

98fourvalve

Established Member
I like the Nt05r's and Mickeys. Both hook awesome. I tend to prefer the Nittos tho, I got more life out of them.

Foxkid87

Established Member
Mickey thompson is the only tire ill ever run again.
They hook better then any tire ive used.. ive used bfgs and nitto mt all the wY

BAD351W

Established Member
Mickeys always seem to be a safe bet, I know multiple guys with high hp cars running ET streets and they love them. A buddy of mine runs M&H'S on his 365rwhp 3valve with 4.30 gears and loves them. I personally am going with ET streets when I buy tires this winter. But if you just want a tire that will give decent traction/wear, and don't plan on racing a lot. You could get away with a set of Nitto 555 dr's. The nt05r's will hook a little better but wear a little faster from what I've gathered. Still not as fast as an Mt M&H or Hoosier though.

hitnrun

Established Member
I got 555r's due to the fact that the other tires are made of softer material which is great for hooking but not for tread life. If you want to hook hard, M/T. If you want to hook decent and till get good life out of your tires 555r's.

dark98cobra

Established Member
Thanks for all the replys guys. I have a extra set of wheels and just wanted to mount some drag radials to use for the track only.

86merc

Established Member
For track use and best traction you are going to be ok with Goodyear, Hoosier, M&H or M/T.

Users who are viewing this thread