Dragon Throttle Bodies

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I have a few of these Dragons new in box. Throttle body only.

$260 for either....

600-6 (3) With IAC

600-2 (1) No IAC

Dragon Performance Parts

Brand new in boxes but they have been opened and inspected by me.

Thanks

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Thanks and the one with NO Iac sells for $329 usually and the one with the IAC is listed at $349.

So one is $70 off and the other is $90 off the listed prices. I'm not even sure these are easy to get now at all.

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
Can either one of these be modified to fit a 99 cobra? If so would it also work if I did a eaton swap. Id be interested if I could run it on both n/a and supercharged otherwise will probably wait till I do the swap.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Can either one of these be modified to fit a 99 cobra? If so would it also work if I did a eaton swap. Id be interested if I could run it on both n/a and supercharged otherwise will probably wait till I do the swap.

Sure you get the one with the IAC located on the bottom which is the 600-6. Then make a very simple plate for now covering it up. If you do an Eaton swap then you already have the throttle body to do so with the IAC by taking the plate off. Cobra Engineering carries some plates.

Cobra Engineering LLC

You can see the IAC here on the bottom of the t/b on the left hand side of the 600-6. Tousley Ford from memory might sell the block off plate also.

http://www.dragonperformance.net/product_images/600-6_a_lg.jpg

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
Sure you get the one with the IAC located on the bottom which is the 600-6. Then make a very simple plate for now covering it up. If you do an Eaton swap then you already have the throttle body to do so with the IAC by taking the plate off. Cobra Engineering carries some plates.

Cobra Engineering LLC

You can see the IAC here on the bottom of the t/b on the left hand side of the 600-6. Tousley Ford from memory might sell the block off plate also.

http://www.dragonperformance.net/product_images/600-6_a_lg.jpg

Thanks for the info! I wasn't for sure. Hopefully you still have one by Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread