Drag vid - 2015 Porsche Turbo S vs. Modded GT-R - Tight Race

Kiohtee

Established Member
I love me a GT-R, but given the choice it would be hard to pass on a Turbo S. Now if I could have both...

Troponin

Established Member
God damn that Porsche is sexy. I stand firm in my belief that the 911 is the best all around car on the planet.

Agreed. Porsche wasn't always a straight line performer, but they knew that they would have to bump their game to keep up with these powerful engines. They have done so nicely.

I still think the Porsche Caymen is the best performing car in its price point too, so you dont have to be mega rich to get in to a decent one.

Extremite

Established Member
Maintenance is what you'd expect from a German line. Parts aren't too terribly bad, labor costs are inflated. You'll save a lot of money if you can work on stuff yourself. The Cayman, and Boxter, are both really reliable vehicles. The motors are solid, transmissions are solid and suspension components wear at a reasonable rate.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Performance wise these cars are very close. That's where the comparisons end. Cause one has Nisan interior and looks. The other one is the tried and true beautiful P car.

Users who are viewing this thread