drag shocks??

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
After searching seems a lot of drag race guys are running qa1's.is that the best shock to use for drag racing, what part number are people ordering, and are you guys changing the fronts as well? Thanks!

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
Thanks, did you do all four corners or just the rears? Also are you running a slick and if so what springs are you using? Just getting started with drag racing so thanks for your patience!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
No problem, just the rears, stock struts up front. I run eibach lowering springs, with subframe connectors and FTBR kit with IRS brace. I will be running 27x10.5 16in et streets this year.

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
I will be adding flsfc soon. I already have the ftbr bushings installed with an lpw cover. What is the benefit or drawbacks of running a 26, 27, or 28" tire?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
How are the qa1's holding up against the oem shocks on the street or in the corners?

gamebred26

Established Member
I will be adding flsfc soon. I already have the ftbr bushings installed with an lpw cover. What is the benefit or drawbacks of running a 26, 27, or 28" tire?

you need to match up with your hp and your gears..weight etc. kind of got to try it out.

if its a 1/4 car you need to see where your mph and rpm are when you cross the line vs your powerband..peak tq etc.

Users who are viewing this thread