Drag Radials

Wraith

Established Member
With all the work I am having done and the 4.10's out back I am going to need more traction. I am going to look into Drag Radials. What brands does everybody here use? I've seen Nitto DR's advertised for $160 a piece. Are they worth it or are there better brands or better buys out there?
:burnout:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Go for nitto's if you'll be driving on the street a lot, they will last longer than BFGs, and I've heard they handle a little better....
if you want the most traction, go w/ BFGs, but they will wear almost twice as fast....

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed--I'd give the nod to Nitto for being street friendly and wear. I've done a 180 with BFGs in the rain--and I was being careful. With the Nittos, as long as you realize you have to be more aware, they're fine in the rain. -J

99SVTAddict

Established Member
Agreed...Nittos last longer and work very well.
BFG's are a little stickier (if you need it, which I do) but don't look like they will last nearly as long. Plus not practical for a daily driver as they aren't rain friendly.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
triple 555 your ride. i got nitto d.r.s and they hook like no other you'll love them

RO2USH

Established Member
get the BFG's they are great. like someone said...get Nitto's if you want longer lasting DR's, but what's the real reason you are looking for DR's? GET THE BFG's!!! Unless you can find Mickey Thompsons...then get a set of those!

Users who are viewing this thread