Drag Radials

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
at a track(when heated up) and street(no burnout out), can u hammer down off the line or you have to roll onto it? Only thing keeping me from getting some is it would stay on all the time, even in the rain. I dont want to wreck.

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
on the track i just punch it after the burnout... on the street they have to get some heat in them before theyll stick good. the nittos work pretty damn good in the rain under normal driving habits...

69stang

Experienced Lurker
Established Member
Dude...get them. I had mine installed two days ago and they are an amazing tire. Honestly, this should have been the very first mod to the truck. Having never driven a powerful vehicle like a lightning i just figured that all the smoke and spinning was just part of the game. Boy was i wrong, now from a dead stop i can damn near put the pedal to the floor without a squeal. She just squats and goes...Very Very Awesome, all i get now is an authoritative chirp into second.I do think a set t-bars are necessary to take full advantage of your now very-pissed-off bolt :coolman: And as some of you so-cal guys know, we just got a crapload of rain over the weekend...the nittos didn't mind at all and hooked way better than ANY d/r should in these conditions. You will not regret it, guaranteed :beer:

my mods are below.

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
the nitto's are about all you will find for the dr section for our trucks..the make some MT's but they hae shorter side walls not sure if anyone has tried them

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
i'm gonna look around for a couple of 99 wheels in good condition and mount some nittos on them. want it to look good on track days.

Users who are viewing this thread