Drag Radials on stock wheels?

mystical

Established Member
^Yep, 275 40 17 Nittos would be your best bet. Throw some spacers on that bad boy and you're set.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Look at the pics in the sig...those are MT 275/40/17 Drag Radials on a stock 8inch rim. Great little track/dry weather tire. I DO NOT recomend those for daily driver/wet weather usage. White knuckles doesn't begon to describe how scary that ride can be.

97 slowbra

Banned
Look at the pics in the sig...those are MT 275/40/17 Drag Radials on a stock 8inch rim. Great little track/dry weather tire. I DO NOT recomend those for daily driver/wet weather usage. White knuckles doesn't begon to describe how scary that ride can be.

yup almost ended up in a ditch when my DR's got bald and it was pouring out...went completly sideways on me but some how i managed to straitin it out..

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Falken RT615's, better than a street tire, but not as good as a DR. Great in the rain, as long as you keep it under 70 on the freeway in heavy rain. In actualy rain it's fine if you drive normal.

98ABcobra

Established Member
go with the 275 nittos if you just want to use them on the street. they don't hook worth a crap at the track. i have 275 et streets on the stock rims and they are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread