Drag Radials, factory wheels

Turbo mach1

Established Member
Do they hook well? Haven't been able to find them yet, do you know who has them, MT 305 35 20 ET

Don't know about the 20's but I'd assume they do.

As far as the 315's we run lol. Yes the hook.... We currently have 1/4 mile record on the 6.41@238

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
As far as the 315's we run lol. Yes the hook.... We currently have 1/4 mile record on the 6.41@238

:uh oh::bowdown::beer:
Watched the vid before, absolutely amazing!
I would agree on the MT for more serious drag action, but the Nitto 555R is a MUCH better all around street tire, no experience with the new Nitto model.
-J

Turbo mach1

Established Member
a little extra sidewall= a little extra bite and less wheel hop

FYI we use to run a 315 50 15 on a 10" wheel at 200+mph with no issue

Last edited:

Powermanphil

Established Member
FWIW....I put the Mickeys on my SVTPP wheels this afternoon...first impressions is that they should have come on the car!
The back end will float a little more during maneuvers, and you can definitely feel it, but I got used to it right away.
I'll run Michelins or even my original Supercar G2's when road coursing but for the track and putting power down to the ground at a stop light my money's on these 3727R 's.
I've had my GT500 since May of 2012 and it has never even come close to hooking up like it did today.
Zero complaints here on the 305/35/20.
That being said, word on the street is the MT will wear faster than the Nitto but that's not a concern for me. I was just sick of shredding the tires with every throttle blip.
a4abatys.jpg
usu9y5uq.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread