Drag racing vs. autocross

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Bondurant filed for bankrupcy and closed their doors. Word at the track last weekend was they arent reopening
Wow, really! I hadnt heard about that. Here's hoping someone steps up and operates the road course there. Its nothing world class I dont think, but looked like a fun time.

Blown 89

Established Member
That's good for the valley. Sunday was the fist time I've driven the Mondo track. I wish they could figure out how to drop the prices a little. The last time I looked track days were absurdly expensive.

Reportedly owed between 1-10 million to creditors. .... 1-10 is a big spread now that I think about it...
Who ends up paying for these companies declaring bankruptcy?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
That's good for the valley. Sunday was the fist time I've driven the Mondo track. I wish they could figure out how to drop the prices a little. The last time I looked track days were absurdly expensive.

Who ends up paying for these companies declaring bankruptcy?
I think the court works with creditors in chapter 11 to restructure repayment and possibly write off some of the debt in exchange for a promise to fully pay a smaller agreed amount. I think chapter 7 used to completely eliminate all debt.

Users who are viewing this thread