drag racing this coming weekend

socalcobra03

Established Member
I checked Firebird and I don't think they have the strip open this friday night. Does anyone know if Speedworld is open this weekend ?. Now that it has cooled down, I really want to run the car !

Last edited:

socalcobra03

Established Member
Alright guys, I know its short notice but I will be out at speedworld tomorrow night, wednesday for their street legal drags. Anyone want to join ?

bbeers

Wait til Saturday. Track prep on Wednesday is horrible. Saturday morning at 9:00 and I will be there with my new horsepower!

Britt

socalcobra03

Established Member
Saturday actually works out better for me Britt. Last time I saw your car was when we were at Carlsbad, what have you changed since then?. I ran 13.06 out there, and about the same at Firebird last semester, I'm hoping that I will finally be able to get into the 12's this weekend.

bbeers

KB baby! I had SoCalDiablo do the tune and Superior Automotive in Anaheim install the KB, boost a spark, 55 lb injectors, new gears and a new Mcleod twin disk clutch. We got 620 to the wheels but it is probably closer to 650 or so (21 psi). We couldn't keep the tires on the dyno rollers.

I am trying to get my buddy that I sold my old T66 Supra to come out so he and I can go head to head. Neither of us have roll cages so we may try one or two half passes and then one full romp. Should be a pretty good race as his car is around 650 rwhp as well.

Email me at [email protected] or phone 602-741-7777

Britt

davidmax

Established Member
I will be at speed world the week after this I hope cars home stared dripping Anti freeze no over heating,all I want to know is why I cant build shit for mr but my customers cars are always perfect.Just do a search under Xtreme Motor Sports on the forum it must be all great weve never had a prrroblem,Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread