Drag race ZX10 vs Porsche twin turbo vs Jet video

r1champ529

Established Member
i bet the bike let off because if it was a zx-10r and it had at least a pipe on it. That is a 185mph+ bike. That 911 unless its got a whole lot done to it cant do that.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Dam that was a cool vid!! Ya thyat b ike was fast..but dam did it ever fall on its face!

I'm not sure the bike "fell on its face" Watch the video again and look at the time. The bike was wide open for 22 seconds before getting past by the jet and then 26 seconds before the car past him. The bike was probably around 180 mph before getting past. If the bike can run a high 9 in the quarter which is very possible, then the bike should have been tapped out at 22 seconds .

Maybe i'm wrong but either way sweet video.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
I'm not sure the bike "fell on its face" Watch the video again and look at the time. The bike was wide open for 22 seconds before getting past by the jet and then 26 seconds before the car past him. The bike was probably around 180 mph before getting past. If the bike can run a high 9 in the quarter which is very possible, then the bike should have been tapped out at 22 seconds .

Maybe i'm wrong but either way sweet video.

I agree. That bike didn't fall flat on it's face. He let out after topping out.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Ok, I just got back from taking my bike for a ride, and I was at an "indicated" 160 mph in about 16-18 seconds. And this was on my Zx6-R and that ZX10 has ALLOT more hp then my bike so i'm sure he hit 180mph and then let off.

dougwg

Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
Ok, I just got back from taking my bike for a ride, and I was at an "indicated" 160 mph in about 16-18 seconds. And this was on my Zx6-R and that ZX10 has ALLOT more hp then my bike so i'm sure he hit 180mph and then let off.

:thumbsup: :rockon:

SVThink

Awesome video!

It was kind of cool to see that the guy in the Jet was going to show off after the race....then after that the guy in the Porsche did. Dang that Porsche is quick!

What would have been funny is if the guy in the Jet had lost to both the bike and the porsche...then in flight he comes back around and drops a 500lb. greeting card :burn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread