Download This Program!!

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
This is the best Windows optimizer ever created, and it's FREE. Before you use it, go into your start menu and drag you mouse up and down across the programs with extensions....notice the long delay before the extension boxes open up?? Install this program, run it, click the "care" button and it will correct all the problems it found. Next, DO A RESTART, and try the start menu again....it's like adding a supercharger. This program will speed up every aspect of windows, including start-up. Be sure to click the download location nearest you. Here ya go: http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_WindowsCare_d4991.html Post up your results!! :beer:

Last edited:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
This is the best Windows optimizer ever created, and it's FREE. Before you use it, go into your start menu and drag you mouse up and down across the programs with extensions....notice the long delay?? :beer:

No delay...Lightning fast...guess no need for it! Thks

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Thanks for the share Five4rider.

I'm already tweaked very well! I see you found Majorgeeks!

Look at my sig. lol

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Thanks Jay, my buddy told me about the program. (He's DEEP into Overclock.net) I couldn't believe how good it tweaked and cleaned everything.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Basically seems to work very similar to CCleaner program.

Whats the best free firewall out there now? I'm using the Grisoft AVG in conjunction with Microsoft Beta Defender, CCleaner, and AdAware.

I don't use AVG for scanning, just for the firewall, and the MS works well at blocking items, while the CCleaner and AdAware work well for their each individual scanning purposes.

If there's better free/beta programs, let me know.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Man my computer is damn fast now. I think I got the twin-turbo install . :eek: :rockon:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Whats the best free firewall out there now? .

Steve Gibson ( grc.com ), one of the worlds foremost authority still suggest using zone alarm. He works for himself & gets paid by noone.

My suggestion would be that or Kerio personal firewall, its free as long as you dont register it. It will pass any security tests you throw its way.

I have on one of my computers Avast antivirus, its free & works very well. Ive done some personal trojan & virus tests on it & it passed with flying colors. http://www.avast.com/

Five4rider, i d/l that program just to kill my curiosity, its great!

I'll pass it on to lots of people.

Much thanks for the link! :beer:

Dusten

Established Member
sucks, i cant get it to work with 2000 pro, but it worked on my xp computer, good program

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Five4Rider, thanks for the recommendation!! I definitely notice a difference in operating speeds!!

Jamz, thanks for your reply on my thread the other date about the problem I was having. I made a post on afterdawn.com and still am waiting for a response. I downloaded this program that Five4Rider recommended and it fixed the problem I was having. I can watch dvd's and listen to cd's again.

Thanks to the both of you!! :beer: :beer:

Asupreme1

Established Member
Well I tried this on two of my computers. My newer Gateway loved it. My 2yr old HP went to crap. Be careful what you tell it fix. Or you'll be doing a System Recovery!!!

Users who are viewing this thread