Down goes an SRT-10. Funny story.

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Ive been toying with the idea to sell my truck since the babys comeing. Any ways this morning i was comeing back from my football game i ran into an srt-10. I had seen one for sale at the local dealer ship and it was the same one that pulled up next to me today. I was at a stop light and it pulled up next to me with all the stickers on it and i see the salesmen in the drivers seat and the customer in the passanger. THe customer rolls his window down and tells me nice truck i tell him thanks. Then i here the salesman say it was a nice truck before the srt-10 came out and now its old and out dated. :mj: So i took affence to that, so i told the guy in the passanger seat that i would smoke that truck and if i do would you want to buy my truck. He said sure. So now its on.

The light turns green and srt-10 spins bad out of the hole. He gave up after i had put 2 trucks on him :banana: After i slow down he flys past me so i follow him to the dealership. The salesmen jumps out and goes strait in to the dealership. The passanger gets out and comes over to me and asks for my # so he can come look at the truck. This is the best kill ever and if its my last with my truck i wont be sad.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Your really serious, :banana: Thats great. Dis you sell it in the end?.

By the way, Congrats on becoming a new Daddy, I don't have any of my own yet, but my 2 brothers have kids and I like to spoil them in the mean time, they bring much joy to your life.

Bootbox

Established Member
In TX dealers can't be open both weekend days. Some pick Sunday to be open, but most pick Saturday.

LightningMAS

Banned
ahahahahahaha!!! great story man! that funny as crap.. salesman got owned... i bet the passenger was probably thinking "damn, im glad i didnt get this truck yet" . i want a Lightning.. muahahahahaha

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
That has to be one of the best "kill" stories I've read in a while.

Kudos on bagging a sale, and b!*-slapping a smart@$$ salesman with the Lightning at the same time! :D
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Thanks here in Cali the dealers are open everyday. If i want to look i just go after they close so i now what i want when i go in. That whay some salesmen isnt circleing like a vulture. I dont want to get rid of the L but want to get some debt payed off before the baby. I have my eye on a cobra and a gen 1 lightning thats in my price range. The guy just called me and will be here in an hour. Good thing i just got it detailed. The look on the dealers face was priceless a mix between F*** you and i just got my @$$ kicked.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Kevin that story is just f*ckin' awesome. :rockon: Another dumb assed car salesman who didn't know what he was talking about when it comes to vehicles. :rolleyes: I probably would've followed that salesman into the dealership and asked him if he thought the Lightning was still "outdated". LOL.

L YEAH

Established Member
If you sell it to him you'll have to direct him to this site so that he can become the Lightning nut that we all are! Plus you'll get to keep tabs on the truck!

falstaff

Established Member
The salesman must have been yelling for you to have heard him tell the pass. all the things he did.

Either way good story

Users who are viewing this thread