Douglas MA car show

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Hey guys just dropped off the trash at the town dump and across the street was a huge sign about a car show. It's going to be sat. Aug. 11, I didn't catch the time but was seeing if there was any interest. Its going to be at Douglas high school.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
If its a daytime show I cant make it due to work, but if its more towards the evening I will be there!

Asher, maybe we could meet before and ride in so we get good spots? Idk how they will have it set up but just an idea.

termin8rdsg

Established Member
If its a daytime show I cant make it due to work, but if its more towards the evening I will be there!

Asher, maybe we could meet before and ride in so we get good spots? Idk how they will have it set up but just an idea.

I'm going to snap pic of the sign and post it up later. I could only see bits of it as there were a large group of people parked in front hammering it in the ground.

Tom, that works, we'll figure something out. Monday isn't looking good weather wise either, o well maybe next Monday then. Did I read in a post you got a bike? What kind is it? Pics please!:beer:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Ok sounds good to me! And yes I just unloaded the bike off my truck last night. Its an 06 Suzuki GSXR600, Black/Graphite. Pics will be coming soon! Couldnt quite spring for the Harley I wanted yet so I was able to pick this thing up for dirt cheap ($1700 below book value!) and Ill ride it for a bit and flip it haha :rockon:

termin8rdsg

Established Member
1344118618.jpg

Sweet Tom, congrats on a slick deal.

Users who are viewing this thread