doughs long tube headers

acdrew

Established Member
I am selling this long tube headers with matching x pipe, they are ceramic coated. I have decided to switch from a supercharged setup to a turbo setup and never got around to putting these on before the switch. These headers and x pipe are new and have never been used asking 650 shipped still in the plastic with hardware. These headers fit a 99-04 cobra.
dougsheaders.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dougsheaders.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

acdrew

Established Member
1 5/8 in. Primary, 3 in. Collector the headers alone are worth 550 shipped nothing is wrong with these just trying to move them since they are collecting dust 650 shipped with x pipe

acdrew

Established Member
price drop 600 shipped firm somebody pick these up this is a hugh savings for a brand new never used set of parts.

NEA

Banned
These are for the 96-98 Cobra B heads. I don't think they'll work on the 99-04 C heads without port matching the headers to the heads.

acdrew

Established Member
PM was sent and I am running a set of 96 cobra headers on 03 cobra heads they are alittle off but not by enough to really hinder performance. I remember I started a thread on this a while back and a few people are running similar setups without any issues

Users who are viewing this thread