Door handle part?

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Does anyone know where I could get the inside door handle part? I want to spray paint it. I found some carbon fiber stickers, but I don't like carbon fiber. If I could find silver stickers in the color of brushed aluminum, I'd get those, o/w I would like to paint it. I want to have a spare, though and I don't want to pay dealer price.

halo

Outta my way!!!
Established Member
I've got some UPR polished aluminum door handles that I'm thinking about getting rid of. They're like $130 new... you can have em $80 shipped.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Ok, my post is confusing. I don't mean the part that you open the door, I mean the part where you grab the door. I guess it serves as an armrest as well. I don't know what you call it. Sorry for the confusion.

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
The door handle cups? The part that is painted red on the 10th anniversary models? The part that is red on the far left in this pic?

gauge%20setup.jpg

Last edited:

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
My brother-in-law has a Redfire '03 and just got color matched paint. We painted his brackets for his hoof lift kit w/ the paint and it came out good. He's considering painting his door handle cups too. He has been researching part#'s and cost for extra cups incase he doesn't like it. He's a member on here, so maybe he'll chime in. You'll probably have to paint them the color you decide on. There are places that you can send your parts to and they will copy them in the color you want. Here's a pic if it comes up:

interior%20shots%20photo%20genesis%20003.jpg

You can go through HaneyMotorsports. It's at the bottom of the home page. It's a company called Photogenesis.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Cool. This is exactly what I want to do. I've never used an airbrush before, though, that's why I'm a little reluctant.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Our Saleen is plastic and we painted them. Bought spares from ford about 15 each at discount. Just dont paint down in finger grab you nail will scratch the paint down the road. We taped ours off

Users who are viewing this thread