Doom uncut extended DVD

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Every video game movie i see i hate....just because they NEVER follow the EXACT story line...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
JDStud6 said:
worst game movie......Street Fighter 2 lol

I do enjoy Mortal Kombat though! - Thanks TBS :)

JD

I will have to disagree, the worst game movie is "Wing Commander" , absolutely horrible in every aspect, complete garbage...

SpectorV

Established Member
doom is up for the world movie of the year, I havent seen it so I cant say... I may rent it this weekend and see if its true.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
JDStud6 said:
worst game movie......Street Fighter 2 lol

I do enjoy Mortal Kombat though! - Thanks TBS :)

JD
Mortal Kombat is the only movie based from a video game that stayed with the game and turn out really good because of it. Its my favorite video game based movie, it just needed better special effects. I liked some of the others, but it was the best.

I think Doom is good, but I don't understand why it had to be a virus and not a gateway to hell like in the game.

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
Because it would be dragging religion and the whole Heaven/Hell doesnt exist crap. I wondered why they went the direction they went and that was the only thought I could muster on it.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
They better not fock up Halo, or I will be so pissed. Of course, Peter Jackson is producing and his Weta special effects company will be doing the effects so well see.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Big Man said:
They better not fock up Halo, or I will be so pissed. Of course, Peter Jackson is producing and his Weta special effects company will be doing the effects so well see.

I hope it turns out good to wonder if they decided on the actor for MC yet. Cortana is going to be hot as hell on a movie :)

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Didnt like doom. Not authentic to the game. Apparently the Rock is slated to do a couple more movies based off of video games...Splinter Cell and Spy Hunter....

Users who are viewing this thread