*Donuts*

S

SVTHottie102

Since this is the *Donut Shop* I thought I would ask everyone a question about donuts LoL Anyways, I was wondering...Does everyone here prefer Krispy Cremes or Dunkin Donuts, and do you think Dunkin Donuts lost business after this whole Terrorist Attack? I mean a lot of Arabs run those places...Alright just tell me what ya think. Thanks!:rolling:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Maybe I'm in the wrong business because I LOVE donuts, and all pastries for that matter! Probably even more than chocolate...well close anyway.

I haven't been to a Krispy Creme (but there is one getting ready to open in Davenport, five miles away). I really like Dunkin Donuts though. They will be hard to top. Hy Vee, a grocery chain around this part of the midwest has really good donuts made right in their in-store bakeries.

REDnBLUEs

Established Member
I don't eat donuts enough to judge them. In response to your other question, its been my observation that most folks here in the area (Arlington, Tx) have been surprisingly courteous to the people here from the middle east.

S

SVTHottie102

Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Maybe I'm in the wrong business because I LOVE donuts, and all pastries for that matter! Probably even more than chocolate...well close anyway.

I haven't been to a Krispy Creme (but there is one getting ready to open in Davenport, five miles away). I really like Dunkin Donuts though. They will be hard to top. Hy Vee, a grocery chain around this part of the midwest has really good donuts made right in their in-store bakeries.

See...I really like donuts and all, but they always make my stomach hurt. But yeah its deffinatly worth it LoL:D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
So what's everybody's favorite kind of donut? Mine's probably the apple fritter, or the white long john. Filled ones are good too. Especially the bavarian.... Damn, I like 'em all!:block:

needa"L"

Established Member
I know we are talken' about donuts, but i am more of a pancake, waffle man myself. There is a place here in Stillwater, OK. Called Shortcakes.... all I have to say about it is Yummy-yummy

Ginsu

Established Member
Every once in a while I might eat one but for the most part they are too sweet for me. My department has what we call the "Detail" for when an officer makes a minor goof up. Before the end of the shift, the very humbled officer must go to a donut shop, while in uniform, and pick up a couple dozen or so. Very humbling! Needless to say very people screw the pooch, but the rare times it does I might eat one.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious

LOL@ the newspaper today, it said police going to be at donut shop, when they open it they are going to have police there doing crowd control. I didnt think it was going to be that big of a deal, but I guess I was wrong........

-Zach

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Specially with my cholesterol being 268 already :D :D

I had a checkup a few months back and my cholesterol was 135. I couldn't believe it with all the crap I eat, ie fast food and pastries. Seeing that it's low gives me more motivation to eat crap, lol. I guess I'll enjoy while I still can.

Steve and I used to work together a long time ago. One time on break I ate a whole box of twinkies. I think it was like 1300 calories or something. Remember that Steve?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious

I had a checkup a few months back and my cholesterol was 135. I couldn't believe it with all the crap I eat, ie fast food and pastries. Seeing that it's low gives me more motivation to eat crap, lol. I guess I'll enjoy while I still can.

Steve and I used to work together a long time ago. One time on break I ate a whole box of twinkies. I think it was like 1300 calories or something. Remember that Steve?

LOL we need to all work out..... I ned it really bad

needa"L"

Established Member
Scoriox, Usta go to OSU, but i spent to much time at the Dog, and the weed. Now i go toi SWOSU in weatherford, ok. You in Stillwater????

needa"L"

Established Member
The "weed" is a bar in Stillwater...to clear things up. reachin' the statues of funny drunk isn't that hard reach at the "weed". OH WE SHOULD HAVE AN SVT RALLY thing at the Testicle fest' aye... mat???????

Users who are viewing this thread