Donuts in an explorer..

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You're the reason my insurance is as high as it is :p

turbowhat

In Hibernation
Established Member
AHAHAHAAH jeremy. Lunch was fun today too. It was a bit rainy so we went sliding in the exploder... He lost it a few times but we only came close to swerving back across the median once.... nice save by hitting the brakes while we were perpendicular to the road o_O

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
lmao, yeah, remember when we almost took out that old lady on the motorized cart? Just wait till tommorrow, looks like rain again. On the way home while I was sliding sideways at well over the posted speed limit while talking on my cell phone of course, I spotted a real nice busy intersection that would be good for busting a donut in. Yeah I gotta make sure I stay out of those abandoned parking lots, wouldn't want to squash a bug or something.

Oh and of course you guys bought 03 Cobras just so you could tool around at the posted speed limit.

Yeah and that is my car, I do all the oil changes and maintenance on it, I repainted the black back hatch pieces, and just got through clay barring and waxing it. I take better care of my car than anyone I know. I'm pretty responsible, I've never caused an accident. This is a forum for pics and vids, I didn't post this so you guys could tell me how irresponsible I am to get your holier than thou kicks. The fact is, I have seen much much worse here. Oh wait, when it's a mustang busting out donuts it's ok, I forgot.

Last edited:

MINI_ME

Established Member
no offence but that was ghey, id rather watch a saturn do some tray sliding. Notice the sweet one wheel wonder. :rolleyes: :nono: :bored:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
can you say......body roll, and i'm with you SNCBOOM! being a responsible 18yr old driver doesn't mean anything anymore to insurance companies cuz we are just outnumbered by 16yr olds in mommy/daddies car (and i know the exploder is yours!)

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by 2004svtcobra
Anyone could do donuts on wet asphalt! My little sister with her tricycle could do better than that!
:lol:
Get some video of you smoking the tires, foofinator. Now that would be really cool.:thumbsup:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hahaha, I'd love to be able to do donuts on dry pavement, but I can't, my car doesn't have the power with its 6. For some reason I can't smoke the tires either, no matter how hard I push them they won't even let out a puff of smoke. Oh well, maybe I'll just get some offroading footage instead this weekend.. Hmm, no the engine seems to be fine, I don't let it pass 4500 RPMs, so it should be ok. The ticking you hear might be rain? Meh, yeah, those were bad donuts, I agree, but its for a larger video and that's the clip that my friend mailed me. There were better slides but he wanted to make sure to get the ending in there..

Besides, I didn't post it because I thought they were bad ass donuts, I just thought it would be something different. If you guys don't want me to post my videos anymore that's cool, I don't need recognition to continue to enjoy driving :beer: :rolling: :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread