Don't you wish you were Rich?

rmgtc01

Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
paaaalease, that slow POS

Gimme one of these!!!!
Pagani-Zonda-Roadster-Maroon-FA-1280x960.jpg

See that, you only see hot chics in nice cars because rich guys don't date ugly chics. Goes to show you that women can be accessories too. The more money you have the better model you can afford. hehe :poke:

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
See that, you only see hot chics in nice cars because rich guys don't date ugly chics. Goes to show you that women can be accessories too. The more money you have the better model you can afford. hehe :poke:
This is true. :rockon:

darksrt

Established Member
ill take the zonda, i can't stand those pansy paddle shifting cars...

Supernova

Established Member
LIQUID said:
ill take the zonda, i can't stand those pansy paddle shifting cars...
You don't HAVE to get the F1 transmission on the Ferraris, you can still get a true 6-speed manual (not sure about the CS, though).

Supernova

Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Haha...yea right:p On another note, my friend told me a few mins ago "why would you buy a ferrari that can't even beat an 03/04 Cobra or a Zo6 vette"
My response "Because, a ferrari is on a different level, I wouldn't care if it was slower. If I had a Ferrari and an 03/04 Cobra raced me and beat me, in the end he would still have a Mustang, I'd have a Ferrari"

Yeah, much more to a car than just straight line speed. Good luck trying to get the same track times out of a Cobra that you would with a 360 or Z06. Besides, it's not like the 360 is a slow car. As much as I love my Cobra, I would dump it in a second for a Ferrari. :)

01silverstang

Established Member
The new TURBO.... 490 horse allwheel drive

I'm going to have to agree that Porsche is the way to go... I love ferrari, but I have fallen in love with this car!!!

996_turbo_r_03.jpg

Give me one in silver...

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
01silverstang said:
I'm going to have to agree that Porsche is the way to go... I love ferrari, but I have fallen in love with this car!!!

996_turbo_r_03.jpg

Give me one in silver...
Porsche :coolman: Gotta love 'em.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Haha...yea right:p On another note, my friend told me a few mins ago "why would you buy a ferrari that can't even beat an 03/04 Cobra or a Zo6 vette"
My response "Because, a ferrari is on a different level, I wouldn't care if it was slower. If I had a Ferrari and an 03/04 Cobra raced me and beat me, in the end he would still have a Mustang, I'd have a Ferrari"
Now you sound just like every other ferrari owner :rollseyes :-D

charles6

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
Ef that, id be getting one of these.

vanquish.gif

Ok....first off the ferrari is beautiful.... red99: In Ft.Smith arkansas last night I saw THE Vanquishe (sp?) got two snaps shots on my phone. v12 460hp...not too fast but it's not made for down right speed. Me and a buddy where cruising in his slk 320. When we heard this growl and a tiptronic downshift along w/a blipp as we passed. We pulled a uey in the middle of the busiest section of the town where all the fartcans cruise(probably not the smartest thing to do, but living in AR and me and my buddy being car freaks we are did what we had to do to catch the thing.) The guy was cool. He rolled down his window and talked w/us a little....blipped it....toyed w/it....jerked it sideways once or twice and went on his way....the sound that the car made was ungodly. There's only 1 ferrari and I think 1 Lambo around here and to see this :eek: we had to give the man mad props. He was like "nice car" and we where like "don't think so" lol "you are the man". And all of you exotic owners....be nice to the guys that drewl when you pass... it shows a little class. Not meaning to hijack..just had to share

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread