Don't you just love it

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
When you see nice and fast car rolling on the highway on the way to the post office. Too bad he wouldn't do anything or I would have a damn good video and story to post as well. The Ferarri had an old man driving it and wouldn't even rev it for me to hear it... Damn wanker! I let him hear the Cobra.

DSCN1002.jpg

DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN1004.jpg

DSCN1001.jpg

DSCN1005.jpg

DSCN0998.jpg

At some windmill place near my house. I know I need to polish my exhaust. I am doing it tonight. Sucks getting the all the appearance things back up to par after you have been away for 6 months.

Mayo5

Established Member
I wouldn't want to hear your cobra either if I had that car.

Even though your car does look awesome.

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
thats pretty cool...did you have your car shipped there?

Yes I did.:rolling: I will say this though for the most part people in nice exotics like that will turn them loose here. This was the first guy who did even goose the throttle while we drove side by side. He just looked at me with a mean look. Oh well I just enjoy seeing those cars a lot and seeing them driven to capacity like some people do.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Why it is legal here in some places to go as fast as you want. So that makes no difference. :banana:

While I have lived in Germany for a couple of years, traveled through holland several times and am well aware that high speeds are permissible there, I don't believe I have ever heard of it being legal to engage in a high speed race against another car on the highway.

I have gone upwards of 120mph on the autobahn more times than I can count. must be nice to have a cobra there. Unfortunately when I was there I had a family and no nice sports car to really enjoy the speeds allowed

Users who are viewing this thread