Don't pee in parking garages

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
HAHAHAHA ^^ you guys are hilarious..

but ive never actually heard of anyone getting cought for that sort of thing, around here any way because we dont really have any

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
No parking garages in NJ!? You guys got more cars than Texas and California combined!
Where do you park them all? The NJ Turnpike?! :poke:

tjs98gt

Established Member
haha yeah theres hardly any parking garages here in NJ. the only place i can think of any is the garden state plaza(big mall).

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I just talked to a lawyer. It's pretty much going to be a guilty and it will be on my record if I defend myself. The lawyer said she is pretty confident she can get a less than guilty charge if I do a plee with a laywer and the courts. Well all that sounds great except for the part where she charges $650. That's not including court fees and fines. This is turning out to be one expensive pee!

Hey man make sure you have reported it to the security agent at work they will take a statement and put it in your file this way there is a record of it in your file.

This will help you in the long run especially when your reinvestigation comes up security will already have a record of it rather than having them find out about it later.

Users who are viewing this thread