dont leave valubles in your car

warren

Established Member
i had my car lowered yestarday, and it looks so much better, and handles awesome! i had installed castercambers,springs,sub frames,wheelhop kit and a clutch quadrent all inall i spent 2000.00. anyways on our way home my wifes 300.00 revos were gone! un f$#@%*en believeable!! i dont blame the company, but ourselves for being so stupid and the idiot that stole them. just because ther a reputible company ,doesent mean the have some idiots working on youre car who wont steal from you!next time i wont even leave 50 cents in my car! anyways that wont deter me from going back there because they do excellent work and im happy with the job they did.

djax

Established Member
I would still let the manger know. Not that you will get anything out of it but I am sure he/she would like to know. Also, what is/are a revos?

haskett

Established Member
Sorry to hear.

I'm anxiously awaiting the answer to the mystery on what a revo is. :)

You've learned the hard way to take EVERYTHING out of the car. I know of a car that was broken into (through the passenger window) for the 2 quarters sitting in the cup holder, so you can never make assumptions about what other people won't do.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Revo=brand of sunglasses, like Oakley, Ray Ban, etc :beer:

Sorry to hear that man, I hope my $3.00 in quarters are still in my console when I pick up my car this afternoon. I need a big mac & a coke :D :thumbsup:

Friendchicken

ask the manager to be on the look out for an employee with a new set of sunglasses...

haskett

Established Member
Good advice! The idiot will probably be dump enough to wear them to work in a couple of days/weeks.

Trader

Established Member
Some home owners and renters insurance policies will cover it.

My insuance with state farm covers 2k worth of stuff stolen from my car. Might be worth it to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread