Don't know what to do anymore...

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
So... the guy who was suppose to buy my car backed out a while ago and I don't know what to do anymore...

it's almost as if it's a sign from god to keep the car...

do i fix it or do i still try to sell it :shrug:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn man, you must seriously have the worst luck ever when it comes to selling cars.
You can give me the telstars now though :poke:

Personally, if you don't owe anything on it, I'd keep it. Then at least you can come down to the track and play with the rest of us.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Damn man, you must seriously have the worst luck ever when it comes to selling cars.
You can give me the telstars now though :poke:

Personally, if you don't owe anything on it, I'd keep it. Then at least you can come down to the track and play with the rest of us.

lol yea...

since the motor is already 1/2 busted i'm going to pick up that nitrous kit jason is selling and spray the shit out of it this summer.

i guess next winter i'll actually do the rebuild... i think i'll go with the exact same setup as antex, so i'll let him be a test mule first :p

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
So you are keeping it then?

This btw, doesn't stop you from giving me those wheels....:D

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Keep it and sell me the damn KB! :poke:

I thought I read somewhere that you had like 2-3 twin screws sittin around your house. :poke:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Rick James said:
I thought I read somewhere that you had like 2-3 twin screws sittin around your house. :poke:
Neither of them made it on the car. I bought them and sold one after the other. :lol1:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
keep it that way you can cruise with us NoVa cobras this summer :rockon: .... I'm not sure I've met you yet :shrug:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
lol yea...

since the motor is already 1/2 busted i'm going to pick up that nitrous kit jason is selling and spray the shit out of it this summer.

i guess next winter i'll actually do the rebuild... i think i'll go with the exact same setup as antex, so i'll let him be a test mule first :p

:beer: Welcome back bro.....:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread