Don't Ever Use Salvia. Thanks.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've watched a lot of these videos before. Some people flip out. I would have no interests in it at all. I think they have been working on making it illegal. Kind of gives me flashbacks on a bad acid trip I had when I was 16.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Yeah, I would never touch that shit. Other than that, you're only supposed to do it if you have someone sober to lookout for you, just google Salvia and suicide.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
They must have smoked some hardcore shit. lol. When I did it it felt like a mild weed high with a bad headache afterwards. I smoked the 10X.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Bitch was HAWT!

Nah her voice was ****ing annoying. I felt like throwing my phone across the room so I wouldn't have to hear her winny stupid ass.
I wouldn't mind trying the stuff once just to see what it felt like. What have been some of your experiences? I did 4 drops of acid when I was in high school for grad night at Disneyland. Tripped balls all night long but it wasn't a bad trip. Is the feeling like that of acid? Do you hallucinate?

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Man... that dude leaping out his window was the funniest damned thing i've seen in a while.

ScarletSin94SVT

94 Cobra Girl :)
Established Member
Druggy dumb asses.... That's what they get for doing stupid shit like that. I wish he would have gutted himself going through that window like he did. haha...

Drugs are bad mmmK.. what the hell is Salvia anyway? I thought it said "saliva".. lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Dont feel like watching the vid but yeah, if you jump straight to 30x youre in for a rude awakening.

We did 10x and it was fun. Youd hallucinate stuff but youd still be coherent and able to function in real time. We also took turns since it lasts maybe 5min that way none of us hurt ourselves if it turned into a bad trip.

I made the mustake of trying 35x by myself when i was in a crappy mood. Worst experience in my life. I tripped so outside my body, had visions of myself falling through my glass table, being in the hospital and everyone being dissapointed, they thought i was a drugee and shit. Visioned me leading a life afterward with a coworker who helped me get over my "addiction" (evrn though it was my third salvia experience and ive only smoked mj maybe 8 times ever), got married, saw myself have kids and grow old. Then we were our porch and she said "you know this has all been a dream right?" and boom i was back in my room. ****ing insane. Will never do 35x again unless i got a sober buddy and im in a better mood. 10x is still awesome though but id rather just get some good sativa and be high for a few hours than trip out for 5min at a time.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
LMAO! I had a friend trip so hard off that he jumped off his balcony and landed back first on his pick up truck

dooberGN

Established Member
I tried it once and I thought I was breathing fire on my friends........seriously. I will stick to K2 and bath salts.

Users who are viewing this thread