Dont DOUBT the crackheads!

deannyc

Str8
Established Member
NSFW Foul Language

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a53_1248992992]LiveLeak.com - Bait car video[/ame]

Hysterical... He pays for the car, from a crackhead, and says " I hope its not stolen."
EDIT : He definitley gave her something cause theres no way she was giving up the chance of making $$... Doubt he gave her $500.00, probably $20.00 bucks.. lmao..

Sucks for the passenger... Bet he is never going to ask for a ride again. :dancenana:

Last edited:

illness

Established Member
I'm studying right now to be a cop, and that right there was some bullshit.

how ?? its a bait car.. theres a show on tv called jacked the auto theft task force they do the same thing.. use a bait car wait till there are no civilians around and box the car in with like 4 or 5 trucks..

i thought it was great.. :lol1::lol1:

Venimus03

Established Member
Hahaha, talk about being in the wrong place at wrong time, lol.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Jacked!
Like the cops said, those people had no business getting into somebody else's property. Sad way to do things but something needs to be done to get these thugs, crackheads and thieves off the streets.

They proved one thing on that show, Low-jack is useless.
They were picking up supposed local readings when far as the knew the signal was coming from New York, Not Jerzsay.
DOH!
Jeff

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I know some deals are to good to be true, but I've heard stories of dope heads selling their shit for cheap. What exactly will they charge him with if he really paid for the car and thought he was getting a hell of a deal?

deannyc

Str8
Established Member
I know some deals are to good to be true, but I've heard stories of dope heads selling their shit for cheap. What exactly will they charge him with if he really paid for the car and thought he was getting a hell of a deal?

She said "im stealing the car." "if your not going to, I will."
I doubt he can use that as an excuse..
I think he gave her some $$ to get her out of the car, so he could go on his merry way, to sell it or keep it.
Probably gave that addict $20.00, she saw a nights worth of crack.

Krwy

Established Member

You need to keep studying then.

This is how you get low life thieves off the streets.

This isn't entrapment either. A LEO, didn't make an otherwise innocent person commit an unlawful act.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
She said "im stealing the car." "if your not going to, I will."
I doubt he can use that as an excuse..
I think he gave her some $$ to get her out of the car, so he could go on his merry way, to sell it or keep it.
Probably gave that addict $20.00, she saw a nights worth of crack.

Ok, gotcha. I thought he paid her for the car, but he paid her to get out so he could steal it. Either way he's an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread