Donkey lovin

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Man admits having sex with horse and donkey - Crime, UK - The Independent
Man admits having sex with horse and donkey

By Ellen Branagh, Press Association

Monday, 12 April 2010
A 66-year-old man pleaded guilty today to having sex with a horse and a donkey.

Joseph Squires appeared at Leicester Crown Court charged with buggery of a donkey between February 2 and February 5, 1999, and buggery of a horse between March 15 and 18, 2004.

He also faced charges of damaging property - relating to the two animals on the same dates.

Squires, whose address was previously given as Overpark Avenue, Leicester, was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four counts at Leicester Crown Court today.

Defence counsel Amar Mehta told the court Squires had no previous convictions and was of previous good character.

Requesting he be released on bail, he said: "The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address."

Judge Michael Pert QC refused the application and remanded Squires into custody for a pre-sentence report to be prepared. He will be sentenced on May 24.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
how do you get caught ****ing a horse and a donkey? seriously

CBrowning84

Established Member
There's 6 billion people on the planet and he wanted to do a horse and a donkey. :nonono:

At least he Put It In Her Ass (har har HEE HAW!)

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
no way i ain't googling that.^^^ last time i did that i looked up something like that it was
lemonparty.com

wtf

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
no way i ain't googling that.^^^ last time i did that i looked up something like that it was
lemonparty.com

wtf

He engaged in RECEPTIVE sex with horses.

That's even more messed up than sexing a horse...having it sex YOU! :xpl:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
How do you get caught for sexing a donkey 11 years later???

Maybe the neighbors had blackmail pictures of him and finally released them when he refused to be their blackmail puppet.

chris1badL

Established Member
Back when I was in high school, we had a kid that got caught screwing a horse. He was caught by the police and charged. He actually had a good looking girlfriend. He came to school the next day after he was on the news and caught hell from everyone. He left at lunch and never returned. To this day, Central Cabarrus is known as the horse ****ers.

Users who are viewing this thread