Don’t laugh, may be you are the next (( see the pic ))

slick4_6

Established Member
At least they found the guy guilty for the Oklahoma City bombing. He should have died a more painful death like the people he murdered. They could have found him not guilty like some other murderers.cough.OJ

You cant blame all racism on white christian males. Did you see the reaction to the High School girl in California that wanted to start a Caucasion Club to go along with the schools african-american club, latino club, and natives of Hawaii(cant think of name) club.

Thanks for stepping on some toes. I just lost a lot of respect for some of you. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

White Christian Male

Last edited:

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
<---- Not a christian.

nor am I jewish, islamic, mulsim, or any other type of religion.

And saying its back to camels for him is not racist. Its sterotypical.

I was there in the middleeast, and about 90% of the local populas has or had a camel herd. its just know he is out of a car, and has to ride his camel.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Originally posted by slick4_6
At least they found the guy guilty for the Oklahoma City bombing. He should have died a more painful death like the people he murdered. They could have found him not guilty like some other murderers.cough.OJ

You cant blame all racism on white christian males. Did you see the reaction to the High School girl in California that wanted to start a Caucasion Club to go along with the schools african-american club, latino club, and natives of Hawaii(cant think of name) club.

Thanks for stepping on some toes. I just lost a lot of respect for some of you. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

White Christian Male

I didnt blame WHITE MEN. I meant exactly what the other guy said. that if ANY other person does a BOMBING or anything it doesnt become STEREOTYPICAL, like a Islamic MAN doing it.

Last edited:

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman74
<---- Not a christian.

nor am I jewish, islamic, mulsim, or any other type of religion.

And saying its back to camels for him is not racist. Its sterotypical.

I was there in the middleeast, and about 90% of the local populas has or had a camel herd. its just know he is out of a car, and has to ride his camel.

Where in the middle east were you?
B/C if it was any major area, like saudi arabia, abu dubai thats unheard of. Everyone has CARS like the rest of the world, unless you were in a very POOR area, even then ive never seen anything like you described. You almost make it seem like its the wild wild west but substitute the horses for camels. :-D

Some of you people are just uneducated, and i cant blame you for that.:shrug: :nonono:

SVTman74

Established Member
Originally posted by CraZeeSTanG
I didnt blame WHITE MEN. I meant exactly what the other guy said. that if ANY other person does a BOMBING or anything it doesnt become STEREOTYPICAL, like a Islmaic MAN doing it.

The reason it is sterotypical "like a islamic man" is because how many non-islamic men do you know that are going around blowing up buildings, or busses. It makes me sick to hear about all the bombings and killings. all for a cause. A religious cause. Every religion has spread war and violence.

SVTman74

Established Member
Where in the middle east were you?
B/C if it was any major area, like saudi arabia, abu dubai thats unheard of. Everyone has CARS like the rest of the world, unless you were in a very POOR area, even then ive never seen anything like you described. You almost make it seem like its the wild wild west but substitute the horses for camels. :-D

Some of you people are just uneducated, and i cant blame you for that.:shrug: :nonono:

I was in Kuwait. Out in the wild so to speak. Yes the cities are full of cars, but they also have nomads, and live in shacks ou tin the desert. I was acually out in the desert for training ( US army) in 96 and I have seen alot of camel herders and sheep farmers. Hell they leave there dead animals in pink bags on the side of the road. I wasnt saying they go into town on a camel ( never saw that). It was a stereortypical joke.

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
its nothing against islamic people... its just they're so funny, they wear those robes and turbans and have these big beards and funny accent. haha they're just funny, it has nothing to do with race.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
islamic men dont wear turbans those are sikhs (indian) totally different people and different RELIGION.

Islamic women do have the option to cover head and were the gown. Is that too funny, You know it looks almost exactly like what a NUN would wear, i dont see people laughing at that? Confused????:shrug: :nonono:

By the way, i am a PROUD Muslim, and a PROUD AMERICAN born.
A few respected people from the mustang community know me.
You know stereotypical jokes really dont piss me off, Jimmy V knows me and my italian comments, but some of the things you guys said just were wrong and pissed me off. If you said it in person id give u a OLD FASHION Brooklyn, NY BEATING. :lol1:

Last edited:

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
yea, but when you see a NUN do you point and laugh?
I know that IF some of these people saw a muslim lady wearing a gown would point and laugh. Thats my point.

svtman28

Established Member
wow this thread is starting to turn ugly. anyways i'm the one that made the joke about the camel. sorry if i offended anyone, it was just a joke. if that guy had how rode up the median had been any other race, religion, and or creed( you know were im getting at) i would of crack a different joke. its all in good humor. again sorry to offend.

p.s. svtman74 you are to christian your domination is lutheren (sp?)

SVTSTORM

Established Member
you are all just dumb for making the jokes you make.....if u dont like what you see just ignore it....really.

COBRA32

Established Member
Its not religion but man who spreads violence and hate. Almost every religion talks about making peace with your fellow man and it is man that twists it into something else. If we followed all the teachings of Jesus you wouldn't make War with your fellow man because he talks of peace not war in his words and it is man that twist things. Just as guns don't kill people its the person who pulls the trigger that does.

Last edited:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
yea, but when you see a NUN do you point and laugh?
I know that IF some of these people saw a muslim lady wearing a gown would point and laugh. Thats my point.

Uh, ya depending on what she was doing at the time. I have laughed many a time at nuns. Especially when I used to go to catechism(sp?) and the nuns would yell at you and threaten you that your going to hell. Yes I laughed at them.

The jokes are only offensive if you let them be. Something to think about.

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member

Islamic women do have the option to cover head and were the gown. Is that too funny, You know it looks almost exactly like what a NUN would wear, i dont see people laughing at that? Confused????:shrug: :nonono:

never heard anyone talk about women in penguin suits?? :whine:

If you said it in person id give u a OLD FASHION Brooklyn, NY BEATING.

i'd like to see ya try :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread