Dominick32's 03 Cobra/Z06 Video is back up.......

jasil

Established Member
Cobra's are bad, but vettes especially Z06's are unbelievable. I think we all know the outcome if they would have raced.

Painter

Established Member
Without NOS the 55k vette would have lost ! I would rather have the cobra and stick 20k into it . Shit with 20g's to play with my car would be untouchable.....well almost.

98gt281

Established Member
Originally posted by Painter
Without NOS the 55k vette would have lost ! I would rather have the cobra and stick 20k into it . Shit with 20g's to play with my car would be untouchable.....well almost.
Yea, but you can pick up used Z06's for mid 30's anywhere. Not to mention there is no comparison in the looks or handling department, to each his own. And correct me if I am wrong, but with the Vette on gas, it would be power adder vs. power adder correct?

Last edited:

jasil

Established Member
The money argument is always a very stupid one. Ls1's and Ls6's in general are bad. A co worker runs 11.2-11.3@120-122 in a 99WS-6 with 150 wet kit, stall, nittos, exhaust, lid...that's it no lowering tire pressure, no I can only run from a roll, just dead hooking everytime.

You know how many cobra's he's lost to? :D he pulls them so hard from a dig there is no catching up. How many cobra's run 11.2-11.3's in pure street trim? Some do, but if you look at the times most people are in the high 11's or low 12's with bolt ons with big traps 118-123++.

If my main goal was straight line speed a auto LS1 would be in my driveway.

Dominick32

BANNED
Thanks again for hosting the video for us.

And yes, with nitrous the z06 would have smoked my ass. He is in mid 10 second trim right now with the 100 shot tnt kit.

The way my cobra sits currently is low 11's.

Dom

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
I love it!!!! :rockon:

Thanks for HOSTING. MUCH APPRECIATED!:beer:

TNT setup is wild. I get lots of compliments on the setup. Its thought out very well that makes for a clean install.

I cant wait to get a tire and take her to the track.
10s is the GOAL.

150shots go in when there is enough REBOUND money just incase.. :-D

Me and Dom will race one day....
This was the trailor..

Movie.

COMING SOOON...

Last edited:

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
For the guy with the comment...

Anything can be made fast..

Pick your Poison.:rockon:

My car has just as much as a JOY of driving fast straight and driving hard in turns. I miss my cobra, but the z06 is a beast of its own kind.

Any IMPRESSIVE car gets my RESPECT.:beer:

zac851

Established Member
Damn Ben had I known It was going to die this quick I wouldnt have hosted it lol. Sorry guys. Thats my site that its hosted on and ya'll killed it. Lol I didnt even get to watch it. Well I hope you enjoyed it while it was there. I was looking at my logs and this thing got downloaded ALOT for being up so shortly. 40 GB's of transfer gone in less than 24 hours. I had to delete it off the server unfortunatly. I didnt think it would go as fast as it did. Oh well. Maybe someone else will beable to host it.

Last edited:

Painter

Established Member
Originally posted by 98gt281
Yea, but you can pick up used Z06's for mid 30's anywhere. Not to mention there is no comparison in the looks or handling department, to each his own. And correct me if I am wrong, but with the Vette on gas, it would be power adder vs. power adder correct?

I would have to agree with u on the gas one.......A 405 hp z06 that gets 20mpg is just plain awesome engineering!!!!!!

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
If you have AIM and want to HOST the vid..

Please IM me and I can connect and send you the vid.
AIM:Mysticxzee

Thanks guys.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread