Doing M122 swap. Need opinions on pumps

BigEag205

Established Member
I'm in the middle of a M122 swap on my Cobra. I just ordered a set of 2013 GT500 55lb injectors (I know they're shorter, I'm modifying the fuel rails or adding spacers) and was wondering what pump/pumps I should order. I've never had to change a fuel system so I'm new to all this and to be honest, quite lost. I'd love to stick with OEM parts as I'm an OEM nut so I was thinking doing dual Ford GT pumps and dual FPDM's. Will that be suitable for my needs? As everybody would love, I'm looking for affordability, quality/performance, and reliability which often aren't found together, ha.

My motor is forged 302 stroker, m122 swap, 2013 55lb GT500 injectors, havent decided on throttle body yet, I believe I'm going with the stock intake for now to get it running and may upgrade later down the road.

BigEag205

Established Member
I'm hoping to be around 550-575 rwhp

Also, which MAF should I use? Any recomendations? swap is being done on an 01 cobra so I have an 01 cobra MAF available. Not sure if eaton swaps require an 03-04 maf or not but I don't believe so, so my 01 should be fine correct?

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
A set of twin ford gt pumps or svt focus pumps will handle your level. To match those you can either do the dual fpdm or a single modified one.

What did you pay for the gt500 injectors?

BigEag205

Established Member
I've heard bad things about the modified FPDM's so I'll prob just do the duals and wiring upgrade. Will the pumps handle that power without a BAP?

BigEag205

Established Member
i have 2 focus svt pumps bnib if interested. $300 shipped. pm me if you want them.

I believe I'd like to stick with dual Ford GT pumps and dual FPDM's as long as that will supply enough fuel. Thanks though

I'd like to find a lightly used set already set up in a hat to drop in my 01 Tanks honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread