doing 3L in my 2000 contour svt

ef8

Established Member
ok here's the thing I read some shit on the 3L an was curious what tool do I use to cut the shit I'm suppose to cut off? only askin to kno before hand

ef8

Established Member
what so your talkin for everyone else?? i didnt said oh please RYAN help me!! i asked a question. if i wanted lip from you i'd unzip my zipper ***! you need to dye your hair another color or something lol

brapple

Established Member
I think ryan is with the rest of us on this ....

all of the information you need is out there, take the time to research and learn. its a wonderful thing.

I tried to help but your ust another one of those people that asks questions without thinking, gets all sorts of help and listens to none of it and do what you wanted to in the beginning.

its a shame that many including myself have tried to help you but you don't help yourself.

ef8

Established Member
dude i've learned hella!! dont sit there an tell me i havent learned shit dude... this site a forum, an i've been to a lot more sites then just this one. people ask a hell of a lot more questions then i do... to tell you guys the truth you aint got anything else to do... but sit at your computer an search the web so why not just answer the question without the shit talkin...

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
dude i've learned hella!! dont sit there an tell me i havent learned shit dude... this site a forum, an i've been to a lot more sites then just this one. people ask a hell of a lot more questions then i do... to tell you guys the truth you aint got anything else to do... but sit at your computer an search the web so why not just answer the question without the shit talkin...

No, we wanted to educate ourselves on what our best path was on attacking the 3.0L swap. Some of us were more fortune and were around as the swap progressed and information was learned about it. Your biggest problem has been your attitude and lack of ability to effectively communicate.

I've already giving you one infraction for attacking members who have tried to constructively help you and you attack them. Keep it up and you will have a temporary vacation and will be 'forced' to find other people to try to hold your hand.

brapple

Established Member

Good you are learning about the car, great. Also no where did I say you haven't learned anything. I said you ask and ask questions but don't listen to the asnwers.

As pointed out its your attitude. If I don't know something I go to someone that does and I listen to them, and then research myself.

bottom line we are not going to hand everything to you on a golden platter, you need to dig into this yourself and figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread