Dogs Chew Off Baby's Testicles

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Mother Loses Custody Of Baby After Dogs Chew Off His Testicles - cbs2.com

Dogs Chew Off Baby's Testicles In Murrieta Home
(4/8/2010)
A mother whose 6-month-old son was mauled by dogs after she left him alone in a carrier on the floor may lose custody of the boy, after two other children were taken away from her in 2008, authorities said.

San Diego County Child Protective Services obtained a court order to take the baby away from Carrie McKinney of Point Loma, said Murrieta police Sgt. Jim Ganley.

Holly Crawford, spokeswoman for the county agency, said she could not comment on the situation and would not say why McKinney lost her other children.

Last Saturday, a pit bull and pit bull mix tore off the 6-month-old's diaper and bit his scrotum after his mother left the baby alone in a carrier on the floor at a friend's home in
Murrieta, police said.

The child was rushed to the hospital where he underwent surgery at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Police do not have an update on the child's condition and McKinney did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.

Lance Brown, chief of pediatric emergency medicine at Loma Linda, was not familiar with the case, but told The Press Enterprise that if a child were castrated in an accident, he would require a lifetime of hormone-replacement therapy and perhaps reconstructive surgery.

"While such an injury is not life-threatening, it is massively life-altering," he said.

Police said McKinney told them she was in another room getting dressed and her friend was in the shower when the attack occurred. She told police she checked on the baby a few minutes after placing him in the carrier and he was fine. Several minutes later, she heard screaming and discovered her friend's 5-year-old female pit bull and an 8-month-old pit bull mix near the injured baby.

The dogs will be euthanized, animal control officials said.

Riverside County officials will help in the investigation because the attack occurred in Murrieta, said Sylvia Deporto, assistant director for the Children's Services Division in Riverside County.

She said all the circumstances should be considered.

"I think what we try to do is be reasonable. Because people make mistakes," Deporto said.

"This is an unfortunate incident that shouldn't have happened," she said. "I think it's a message for parents. Parents often take for granted that family pets are not a danger."

bright blue

Established Member
:fm: When her first two were taken away, she should have been forced to undergo something to prevent her from having any more kids. Stupid bitch, she should be locked up.

"I think what we try to do is be reasonable. Because people make mistakes," Deporto said.

Yeah, tell that to this kid when he turns 18.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
High School gym class :
Kid 1: Hey, look..he has no balls!
Kid 2 : What happened to your balls?
Grown up baby: My parents are assholes.

So, having said that, short of of allowing cloning he will never have kids. Other than that, seems like a normal high school kit to me ;-)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just give the kid some prosthetic testis and he will never know....at least until after the awkward years. Then the parents can have a sit down and tell him that when he was a baby they let the dog eat his nuts.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
so she had kids and lost custody because obviously shes a shit parent, so she had another kid?? REALLY? why the **** do we allow this shit... if you lose custody of your kids cause your a piece of shit parent YOU SHOULD'NT BE ALOUD TO HAVE KIDS ANYMORE... ****in whore, hope dumb bitch rots in prison... WHY CANT WE just put these type of people along with the drug abusers and low life punks on an island somewhere to ROT!?...WHY!? why why why...

convert03cobra

Established Member
This type of $h1t pisses me off. This could have been easily avoided if the mother would have used common sense. I'm sure the baby's diaper was filled with piss because the POS mother hadn't changed it for hours and that attracted the dogs in the first place. If you are that unfit of a parent and your children are taken from you, I fully support a system that sterilizes the parents. People like this should not reproduce period. Put the dogs and the mother down all at the same time. I'm sure no one will miss the mother.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
If you are that unfit of a parent and your children are taken from you, I fully support a system that sterilizes the parents. People like this should not reproduce period.

So true. I wish that people who are unfit parents COULD be sterilized. At least half of the idiots in this world were created by some dumb ass b**** who had no business bring one...much less three or more lives into this world. Nothing against the kids but most kids who are raised by dumbasses like the one from the story don't have a hope for success in the world.:fm:

slick4_6

Established Member
So true. I wish that people who are unfit parents COULD be sterilized. At least half of the idiots in this world were created by some dumb ass b**** who had no business bring one...much less three or more lives into this world. Nothing against the kids but most kids who are raised by dumbasses like the one from the story don't have a hope for success in the world.:fm:

+1 Half the kids in the US are accidents. I work with two people at work that know they were accidents. Both were born to <18 year old mothers. One guy had his biological parents get married when they found out they were pregnant and one was born to a one night stand. His mom is a whore with 3 other kids all from different dads. Bet you can't guess which one can function with other people and which one is a dead beat pos.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
" Mommy, why in the sex ed today did that picture have 2 circle things under my piece.. ? Where are mine ? "

" Well.....son.... "

jokes aside, thats terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread