Dog owners/fans in here

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Hey All,

Just wanted to post and ask for a little help. One of the local rescue groups donated 80 pounds of dog food to us to help since I was in the hospital. All they asked of us was to go to this link and vote for Jojo, the pit bull. They rescued her and had trouble placing her because she was recovering from surgery, and simply due to the fact that she is a pit. They ended up investing in her and training her. Now she is a service dog and is in the running for their shelter to win $5000 worth of dog food. Please take a moment to help them out and vote for Jojo. Also, please pass this on to any dog lovers you know. This is a great group and they deserve the reward! The rescue is named "From the Heart", Jojo should be at the top of the page, but if not, keep looking!

http://www.rallytorescue.org/doingmoreforpets/vote.aspx

Thank you,
Daniel

Last edited:

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Sorry about that... The voting section must be down... I will see if I can find out what is going on and update it later. Thanks guys.

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Ok, I guess it is back up, but it is saying that voting is complete. I was told that you would be able to vote until the end of this month. Oh well... thank you all who were going to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread