**Dog Owners** anyone with a Bull Terrier?

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
Well i went to a party last night and while my friends and i were out front this dog approached us, it was a beautiful brindle/white bull terrier, no tags/collar, we were in a semi bad neighborhood so my friends girlfriend ended up taking it home. Problem is she lives in the dorms (school) and her parents don't want the dog at their house.. Soo this brings us to the present. i've been doing some research today on them and have learned quite a bit, but if there were any owners in here i'd like some advice on how exactly they act, i know they're very active, as am i (running/mountain biking several times a week), i also have a fairly big yard for the dog to run around in. I do have another dog, though she is a female (very easy tempered) and from what i've read it shouldn't be a problem. i plan on putting out some fliers/posting on craigslist. The dog seems well trained, hasn't barked once and has very neatly manicured nails/teeth, i can't imagine why someone wouldn't have at least a collar/registration on the dog :shrug:. Any who any advice will be appreciated :beer: thanks for listening to my ramble :rockon: and i'll post up some pictures when i bring her by the house tonight

Users who are viewing this thread