Does your girlfriend/wife act upset when you drink?

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Well, I know this is a stupid question but I wanted to see how everyone elses someone acts.

I just started dating this girl and she said "drink all you want, as long as you don't cheat on me". As a result I drank last night with a few buddies. The only problem I saw last night was when my friends girlfriend comes over and slaps him and starts bitching at him for drinking.

So, does your wife/girlfriend act angry/pissed when you drink?

203Cree

Established Member
I think most of that prolly has to do with stupid high school drama. Once you hit leagal age, girls are usually the ones that have the problem with the booze. They try and make up for all those younger years they had a stick in their ass.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Things like that are what you look for when your thinking about long term relationships. If you like to drink and have a good time, thats fine. If she doesnt, thats never going to work.
But here is what I say: :beer: :beer: :beer:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
I don't understand why your friend would put up with an abusive girlfriend in the first place... :kaboom:

My guess is he's gettin laid. One of my buddies gfs goes crazy on him every now and then, last weekend she gave him a black eye, but he gets laid nearly every day so he doesn't say anything about it. Personally I wouldn't put up with it even if she was putting out.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
zerocool said:
My guess is he's gettin laid. One of my buddies gfs goes crazy on him every now and then, last weekend she gave him a black eye, but he gets laid nearly every day so he doesn't say anything about it. Personally I wouldn't put up with it even if she was putting out.

If a woman wants to hit me like a man, she best be prepared to be hit back like one..equal rights!!!

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
zerocool said:

truer words never told. im in the same boat as he is........she is damn hot tho :thumbsup: makes the regular beatings worth it

Users who are viewing this thread