Does This Sound Right?

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
1993 Cobra 85K for 9500OBO

1095591206.171722878.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

psucobra

Established Member
If thats a pic of the car, it doesnt even seem to be a 93 Cobra, wrong ground effects...

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
looks like a fake. if it was real, yeah, but its not, so I wouldn't even talk to the guy about it anymore. also, it shouldn't have cruise control on the steering wheel, and it you know your mustangs, the vacuum tree on the drivers side is different than the regular 5.0, reminds me of the 4 banger one. tell that loser to stop being a poser. if its real for some reason, then forget what i've said.

PJM99

Established Member
Real or fake I would skip it.

If it's fake, then it's fake and it's not worth it. If it's real, then someone obviously didn't take good car of the car. It must have been wrecked or something for it to end up with GT ground effects.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
Well if he is in canada they list "cobra" on the v8 titles and I have seen several GT titles here in the states that said "GT/Cobra" under model, even though they are only a gt and dont have the "D" code. And because of this some people think they have a cobra. Could this be case here?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Not a cobra, wrong groun effects and there's no grill insert, GT spoiler, I'm sure if you look on the other side, the cobra will be facing toward the front of the car. Just a bad rip-off. Is that even a cobra color? All the 93's that I've seen are a little more orangish then that.

Users who are viewing this thread