does this make anyone mad

dogg502

Established Member
stanga.jpg

motortp.jpg

432 windsor with nasty cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea thats right:rockon:

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
Not really feeling it. It looks like it doesn't belong there at all but that's just me. That motor would have been better in a fox. Nice car either way

cbr repsol

Established Member
it doesnt make me mad but if its a real terminator i say:nonono:

I agree with cory..a whippled high boost 4.6 will make much much more power.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
It doesn't make me mad, because it doesn't take away the fact that I own a Cobra. Would I have done the same thing? Absolutely not. Seems like a waste of a Terminator, like was stated earlier it looks like it belongs in a foxbody.

-Eric

Ironhand

Banned
I just wanna ask why tho? If your doing racing then you either picked the wrong car or the wrong engine.

If I was going to stick a pushrod engine into a Cobra or New Edge Cobra then it would be a 557-605 Cid BBF with a massive set of twins. A 430cid, N/A, with a Carb seems like you just went backwards about two decades.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I agree with the others. Like Ironhand said you defiantly went back a couple decades. It would of gone over a little better if it was a v6 Mustang instead of a real Cobra.

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Did you buy this car as a shell? If so, I can kind of sort of understand the push rod motor, but if you actually took out the 4.6 in good condition to put this motor in, I'm dumb founded. Not my style, I would've did this to a fox or a new edge non cobra but its your car. :beer:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
What happened to the stock drivetrain that made you do this? Like already pointed out, I would have used a donor V6 or Fox.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
thats sick, makes it unique. who cares if it doesnt make as much power...doesnt look like a drag car to me..

Users who are viewing this thread