-Peter

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i don't know for sure but i thought 12's were pushin it

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
looks safe at a glance. Would be better to see it with the A/F chart having a little more room vertically so you could track it better.

nuxx

Established Member
Benaa said:
looks safe at a glance. Would be better to see it with the A/F chart having a little more room vertically so you could track it better.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... I was messing around with their Revolution software during the second dyno run, but during the 1st run the car shot out some black smoke, so it has fuel...

Only difference between the two runs is a 2hr cool down.
-Peter

Brad

Banned
nuxx said:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing... I was messing around with their Revolution software during the second dyno run, but during the 1st run the car shot out some black smoke, so it has fuel...

Only difference between the two runs is a 2hr cool down.
-Peter

I run 12.2 out the back door, I was told it was perfect.

nuxx

Established Member
I was asking about it being lean low in the run, and they said that was good for torque... and the critical AF was 4k+.
-Peter

Screamin'SVT

Banned
A/f looks decent, but I dunno about what they said about lean down low being good.. most of the failures I have heard about come from being to lean down low.. e.g. doing a wot 5th gear pull from 2k rpm, hits 3k then BOOM.. could be wrong though

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Was that pulled from a tailpipe sniffer? 12.3 on a tailpipe sniffer is 11.8 in reality..

nuxx

Established Member
Screamin'SVT said:
A/f looks decent, but I dunno about what they said about lean down low being good.. most of the failures I have heard about come from being to lean down low.. e.g. doing a wot 5th gear pull from 2k rpm, hits 3k then BOOM.. could be wrong though

Well flooring it in 5th is kind of dumb at that rpm. I don't think partial throttle / boost would hurt... seeing the car is tuned at WOT anyway. I don't really get into WOT before 3.5k anyway.
-Peter

Users who are viewing this thread