Does this asshole deserve to be vented?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I just got through the whole vid, bastard needs done away with. Wish the person in the PT would have run over his ass. I don't carry a gun(can't in a commercial vehicle) but I carry a cut-off tire spoon for doing truck tires, or a expandable asp.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
I just got through the whole vid, bastard needs done away with. Wish the person in the PT would have run over his ass. I don't carry a gun(can't in a commercial vehicle) but I carry a cut-off tire spoon for doing truck tires, or a expandable asp.

You can't carry in a commercial vehicle, even if you have a CCW permit? That's bullshit.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
It also makes me uneasy associating summary vigilantism, justice, and the right of self-defense confused with the privilege to use weapons responsibly.

I personally don't hang the responsibility of my personal safety on the government in general. I could walk out the door and just as easily get killed by an inattentive driver in DC morning traffic.

Thing is, as long as the nuts in the world aren't organized enough to cause a legitimate social disturbance other than pissing people off....well, they can be avoided or ignored.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Mo Boost
It also makes me uneasy associating summary vigilantism, justice, and the right of self-defense confused with the privilege to use weapons responsibly.

I personally don't hang the responsibility of my personal safety on the government in general. I could walk out the door and just as easily get killed by an inattentive driver in DC morning traffic.

Thing is, as long as the nuts in the world aren't organized enough to cause a legitimate social disturbance other than pissing people off....well, they can be avoided or ignored.

Riiiight...
I'm not hanging my personal safety on the government either, I can fend for myself, but I do have the problem when they say I can't use certain means to defend myself. This guy was obviously a danger and unless the Judge was a highon or a bloody idiot, the shooting would have been justified. Difference between this guy and the inattentative driver is intent. This guy willingly went out and started being a danger - he deserves to be put down, hard.

So let me get this straight then Mo Boost, you don't believe this guy should have gotten shot if the guy driving the car was packing?

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Fu$%ers like that need to beat beat to a pulp then shit point blank with a hollow point.

Times like that are when i am glad i carry. If someone ever did that to my car i would not hesitate to fire. Then if i was feeling good i would run them over.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by rfat16

Times like that are when i am glad i carry. If someone ever did that to my car i would not hesitate to fire. Then if i was feeling good i would run them over.

As stated, I unfortunately have the disadvantage of age precluding me from self defense because apparently the government thinks I'm not mature enough to. That being said, I do have the benefit of drop down back seats (Saturns ARE good for something I guess), and I keep my mags loaded. Not in the gun, but they are loaded. That being said, I don't exactly bring the gun with me every where I go, so that only works so far *shrug*. Fortunately TC isn't that bad.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
You can't carry in a commercial vehicle, even if you have a CCW permit? That's bullshit.
Makes it very scary at times. A good friend of my dads was murdered in his truck a year ago sept. 9-11th, they didn't find the body for ten days. They just knifed him up in the sleeper, dumped him and started using his checks and his max'd out credit cards. When the store clerks would ask where Jim Haagan was, they would reply he is in the car sick, and they would put THEIR OWN address on the checks:nonono:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
What I think isn't important, and no legal precedents will be set by the Law of Mike's Opinions.

What I saw and heard was an angry, unreasonable man doing property damage. Had the driver or passenger shot him the circumstances would be different.

Shooting people for being like this is above the law.....and would be vigilantism. Shooting people just because they are @$$holes is pretty much against the law everywhere except in despotic countries that don't much care for civilization.

Besides, he picked on a Dodge....even I won't argue that fact.:D

dirtybird

Established Member
What I think isn't important, and no legal precedents will be set by the Law of Mike's Opinions.

What I saw and heard was an angry, unreasonable man doing property damage. Had the driver or passenger shot him the circumstances would be different.

Shooting people for being like this is above the law.....and would be vigilantism. Shooting people just because they are @$$holes is pretty much against the law everywhere except in despotic countries that don't much care for civilization.

Looking at it from my perspective, if i'm sitting at a light and some dude runs up and starts smashing my windows and denting my car with a fairly large blunt object, I don't know what his intentions are or if any of this is going to hurt me or passengers (possibly family, kids, etc.). As the driver I wouldnt know that he was only bent on breaking my car, I would pull out my weapon and then tell him to get away, if he came at me then I would have to use my weapon.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !

I wouldn't have known if he was going to harm me or not, THAT is a perfectly reasonable argument for laying this **** down.

MALDUCATO1

Forza Juve
Established Member
that scumbag deserved to be ran over, shot & then have his
skull kicked in.

imagined if there where any little kids back there when he shattered all that glass.

fock that guy he deserves everything he gets when he comes across the wrong person.

focking scumbag.:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread