Does SVTPerformance's search function suck? If you say yes look here!!!

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
Ok Im a huge nerd and I watch AOTS every single day on my tivo. I saw this on there today and Immediately thought of everyone here. If you are using Firefox follow these simple steps and enjoy a great search with the power of Google!

Copy all of this info into the notepad in windows save it as svtperformance.src then make a very small pic in your choice of pic editors. Make the pic exactly 16X16 pixels. save it as svtperformance.
Now select both files you just created and cut and paist them to C:/program files/mozilla firefox/searchplugins . It works extremely good if done propperly. good luck to ev everyone that wants to try this. You can also make it work with other sites by changing anything that sais svtperformance.com to whatever website you are wanting to search.

<search
version="7.1"
name="SVTPerformance.com"
description="Search www.svtperformance.com"
action="http://www.google.com/search"
searchForm="http://www.google.com"
method="GET"
>

<input name="sourceid" value="Mozilla-search">
<input name="sitesearch" value="www.svtperformance.com">
<input name="q" user="">
</search>

PS:If you arent using firefox and you are using internet explorer. stop living in microsofts shadow and download firefox from www.firefox.com its faster better and you can use this cool mod to search the forums.

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
you lost me with the pic thing. i have the src file though. So jstu make a empty white 16X16 box? with photoshop or something?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Small enough for the purposes.

svtp.gif

adamb258

Established Member
next to teh addy bar just click teh drop down menu untill u see svtperformance. I searched for the word radiator and only showed 15 results as to where when i use svtp's search feature it turned up 20 pages

Users who are viewing this thread