Does my mph seem low ?

Ateam

Established Member
I ran my car Saturday and I got a 1.64 60ft and ran 12.04 @ 114 my mods are jlt cal,tune and race star wheels. Just thought with that 60 I would have hit the 11.s does any one have the same parts on m6 car and if so what's your mph.

casper gt

Established Member
I ran my car Saturday and I got a 1.64 60ft and ran 12.04 @ 114 my mods are jlt cal,tune and race star wheels. Just thought with that 60 I would have hit the 11.s does any one have the same parts on m6 car and if so what's your mph.

I wouldn't say it was outta control low, what gears/tires do you have?

Ateam

Established Member
No but it was close rev limiter is7500 who tunes you car

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
what gear are you in going across the line? You may look into swapping gears, you probably want to be around 6800rpm in 4th when you cross the line. Swap gears/tires accordingly to get that RPM. When my car was stock I was having to shift into 4th at about 1200ft down the track, had I been able to keep it in 3rd and run out 3rd to a higher rpm I think I would have gotten another mph or two out of it.

Last edited:

Ateam

Established Member
Breenspeed I Watched the vid of your car very nice I think I'll be calling jpc

casper gt

Established Member
Breenspeed I Watched the vid of your car very nice I think I'll be calling jpc

thanks for the compliment & the phone call, I think you'll be very happy with their service & knowledge along with the tune.

don't forget were having a track day at capitol on june 30th, maybe you can make it out.

Ateam

Established Member
thanks for the compliment & the phone call, I think you'll be very happy with their service & knowledge along with the tune.

don't forget were having a track day at capitol on june 30th, maybe you can make it out.
Were is Capitol md?

CharlieR

Established Member
Not low at all. With just a tune and CAI your mph is close to where it should be, especially when you factor in the 25.7 inch tire and the good 60'. Spin off the line, get that 60' in the 1.9 range you'll pick up some mph but that's kinda anti productive. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread